Government agencies depend on a reliable connection to the Internet to conduct business and provide an excellent customer service experience for their citizens. City, county, state and federal agencies can access EAGLE‑Net’s broadband network to support their operations and provide new opportunities through private peering clouds and other transport solutions.
Benefits for government agencies through a broadband connection:
- Secure communication links between multiple facilities within a community or from one community to another
- Shared resource capabilities between various regional governing agencies to improve communication and coordination
- Enables secure transport to off-site storage and data recovery locations
- Access to remote training classes for emergency services personnel
- Access to professional development courses for employees