EAGLE‑Net Alliance applied for and received a U.S. Department of Commerce Broadband Technology Opportunities Program (BTOP) awards totaling $100.6 million in 2010 as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA). The awards are administered through the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) and are subject to federal compliance and procurement guidelines.
Policies and Procedures
Listed below are EAGLE‑Net Alliance policies and procedures for grant-related business functions and operations.
- EAGLE‑Net Procurement Manual
- EAGLE‑Net Procurement Rules
- EAGLE‑Net Agreement of Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure
- EAGLE‑Net General Terms and Conditions
- ARRA Special Contract Conditions